L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 08:09 PM EDT 19 October 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near midnight then veering to westerly 15 to 20 Friday morning. Wind diminishing to light early Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 October 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 3:00 p.m. EDT Friday departing trough located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada
By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.
- Date modified: