L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 April 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots this morning and to northeast 15 to 25 early this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light late this evening then increasing to northeast 20 to 30 overnight.
A few showers ending early this evening. A few showers beginning near midnight. Fog forming near midnight and dissipating Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today merging low located over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 997 mb located south of Newfoundland.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 995 mb located near Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located from the low to Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: