L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 26 February 2017
Tonight and Monday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 35 Monday morning then diminishing to westerly 15 to 20 Monday afternoon.
A few flurries beginning late overnight and ending early Monday afternoon. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Low tonight minus 5. High Monday plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 February 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 February 2017 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
By 1:00 a.m. EST Monday departing trough located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: