L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 May 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Monday morning. Wind diminishing to light Monday evening.
Chance of showers this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 06:10 AM EDT 24 May 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 May 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today cold front located from Lake Saint-Jean to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: