L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 26 November 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 to 35 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 early this evening then increasing to southwest 25 to 35 Friday morning. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 Friday afternoon and to light Friday evening.
Chance of showers beginning early this evening changing to rain Friday morning then to snow Friday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures zero rising to plus 7 Friday afternoon then falling to minus 1 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 08:23 AM EST 26 November 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 26 November 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: