L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 June 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon then becoming light near midnight. Wind light Tuesday.
A few showers ending early this morning. A few showers Tuesday afternoon and evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 June 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 984 mb located over
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: