L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 06:42 PM EST 03 March 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming southwest 15 to 25 early Wednesday morning then increasing to southwest 25 to 35 near noon Wednesday. Wind diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 late Wednesday afternoon then becoming southwest 15 Wednesday evening.
Snow beginning this evening changing to a few flurries early Wednesday morning and ending Wednesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Low tonight minus 8. High Wednesday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 6:42 PM EST 03 March 2015
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:43 PM EST 3 March 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday departing ridge located from Ungava
Bay to Newfoundland.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 992 mb located west of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 983 mb located 240 miles south of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: