L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 27 November 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 30 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 20 late this afternoon then veering to northeast 15 to 25 this evening. Wind diminishing to light early Saturday morning then becoming southwest 15 Saturday afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Rain changing to snow early this evening and ending late this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures plus 8 falling to minus 5 Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 27 November 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located from the Strait of Belle
Isle to Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Saturday trough located from Newfoundland to
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday ridge located from Lake Michigan to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: