Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 29 June 2015
Tonight and Tuesday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeast 25 knots diminishing to variable 15 late this evening then becoming west 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday morning.
Chance of showers tonight. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 29 June 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5404W to 4600N 5330W to 4230N 4945W to 4230N 4845W to 4645N
4430W to 4900N 4430W to 5530N 4745W to 6000N 5700W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5014N 6040W to Newfoundland near 4902N 5827W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern halfIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 June 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 June 2015 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1004 mb located over the Gulf of
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1006 mb located near the Strait of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:27 PM ADT 29 June 2015 A low pressure centre over Prince Edward Island will move through
Gulf waters tonight to lie over Newfoundland Tuesday afternoon.
Strong to gale force easterlies ahead of the low diminish as the low
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau northeastern half and Gulf - Magdalen northeastern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: