Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 03 July 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 this afternoon then increasing to westerly 15 to 20 overnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Saturday morning then becoming light Saturday evening.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 2 July 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5404W to 4545N 5400W to 4145N 5000W to 4145N 4830W to 4645N
4345W to 4900N 4400W to 5530N 4730W to 6000N 5700W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5045N 5912W to Newfoundland near 5011N 5736W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 3 July 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 997 mb located over eastern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1002 mb located over western Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today intensifying trough located west of
By 3:00 p.m. ADT today trough located over Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: