Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 29 July 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Chance of showers tonight. Risk of thunderstorms late this evening. Chance of showers Saturday afternoon. Fog patches dissipating Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 29 July 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4659N 5255W to 4615N 4530W to 4700N 4430W to 4900N 4415W to 5300N
4715W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5837W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 July 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1006 mb located southwest of Georges
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday low 1006 mb located over Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday departing low 1005 mb located east of
the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: