Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 28 July 2016
Tonight and Friday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light late this evening.
A few showers beginning early this evening with a risk of thunderstorms changing to chance of showers Friday morning and afternoon. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 28 July 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4659N 5255W to 4615N 4530W to 4700N 4430W to 4900N 4430W to 5300N
4715W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5837W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 28 July 2016 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today weakening trough located over the Maritimes.
At 6:00 p.m. ADT Friday approaching low 1007 mb located near
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: