Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 20 July 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to southerly 15 after midnight. Wind increasing to westerly 15 to 20 Friday afternoon.
A few showers beginning late overnight and ending Friday evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5515W to 4615N 5400W to 4615N 5230W to 4730N 4530W to 5115N
4545W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 20 July 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today dissipating trough located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Friday trough located over the western Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday trough located over the eastern Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: