Gulf - Magdalen
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 24 July 2016
Tonight and Monday
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots Monday afternoon.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 July 2016
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4645N 5304W to 4600N 4730W to 4615N 4500W to 4715N 4445W to 4845N
4445W to 5300N 4715W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5016N 6023W to Newfoundland near 4903N 5804W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 24 July 2016 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today weakening trough located over Nova Scotia.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing trough located over the southern
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: