Issued 08:00 PM ADT 29 May 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming southerly 10 to 15 early Tuesday evening.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 29 May 2017
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 29 May 2017
Wednesday Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southerly 15 to 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming westerly 15.
Friday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 29 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6000W to Newfoundland near
4930N 5755W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 29 May 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located from Labrador to Cape
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the eastern Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1005 mb located southwest of Georges
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday departing low 1010 mb located southeast
of the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: