Issued 08:00 PM ADT 28 June 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near midnight then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Thursday morning.
A few showers ending late overnight with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Grand MananIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 June 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 June 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low located northeast of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over the Maritimes.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Thursday weakening trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cabot Strait.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: