Issued 08:00 PM ADT 25 April 2015
Tonight and Sunday
Chance of showers this evening and beginning early Sunday evening.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 25 April 2015
Tonight and Sunday Seas 1 metre.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 25 April 2015
Monday Wind light increasing to northeast 20 knots in the afternoon.
Tuesday Wind northeast 20 knots backing to north 25.
Wednesday Wind north 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday Open water.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4535N 6000W
to 4510N 5920W to 4535N 5805W to 4725N 5810W to Newfoundland near
4720N 5520W. Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 April 2015 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight dissipating low 1001 mb located over
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 998 mb located southeast of Laurentian
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Sunday dissipating low 996 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: