Issued 05:46 AM ADT 03 May 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots this afternoon and to southwest 15 to 20 Monday afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 Monday evening.
Fog patches dissipating late this morning. Fog patches reforming Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 May 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4520N 6100W to 4605N 5820W
to 4725N 5800W to Newfoundland near 4720N 5520W. Sea ice north and
west of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
Grand MananIssued 05:46 AM ADT 03 May 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 3 May 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Nova Scotia.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Monday departing ridge located east of the Marine
At 9:00 p.m. ADT Monday approaching cold front located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: