Issued 10:00 AM ADT 26 August 2016
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots becoming northerly 15 to 20 early Saturday morning.
A few showers and fog patches ending early Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 26 August 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from Quebec to New England.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Anticosti Island to
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located from Newfoundland to
East Scotian Slope.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday departing trough located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: