Issued 08:00 PM AST 04 December 2016
Tonight and Monday
Wind northwest 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 late this evening then becoming light late overnight.
A few flurries ending late this evening.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 4 December 2016 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located on a line north-south
By 8:00 a.m. AST Monday approaching ridge located on a line
north-south over New England.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:46 PM AST 4 December 2016 A cold strong northerly air flow across the Maritimes is forecast to
diminish tonight and Monday as a ridge of high pressure builds in
from the west.
Marine interests are advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for Anticosti for tonight.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: