Issued 08:00 PM AST 29 November 2015
Tonight and Monday
Wind northerly 20 to 25 knots diminishing to north 15 late overnight and to light near noon Monday. Wind becoming southwest 15 Monday evening.
Flurries ending late this evening.
Temperatures near minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 29 November 2015 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight building ridge located over Quebec.
By 3:30 p.m. AST Monday ridge located over the western Maritimes.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:49 PM AST 29 November 2015 A large ridge of high pressure will slowly build over the Maritimes
tonight and Monday. Ahead of the ridge strong northwesterly winds
combined with cold air will give freezing spray to some northern
Marine interests are advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for Anticosti and Northern Gulf-Magdalen.
Outlook for the start-up of the Southwest Nova lobster fishery.
Tonight..Winds northwest 15 to knots increasing to northerly 25 later
this evening. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Monday..Winds 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light in the afternoon.
Seas near 1 metre.
Tuesday..Winds westerly 10 to 15 knots backing to southwest 15 to 20
in the evening. Seas zero to 1 metre.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: