Issued 03:00 AM ADT 07 July 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots this afternoon and to southwest 15 to 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
A few showers beginning near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms Wednesday evening. Fog patches forming early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 7 July 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the Marine District.
By 3:00 p.m. ADT today ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over the St. Lawrence
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from Labrador to the
Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: