Issued 10:00 AM ADT 24 September 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then becoming light late overnight. Wind light Monday.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 24 September 2017
Today Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 metre or less building to 1 to 2 near noon.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 September 2017
Tuesday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind southwest 20 to 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 24 September 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the western Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday low 1002 mb located over southern Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:51 AM ADT 24 September 2017 At 6:00 AM ADT hurricane Lee was located near 31.8 north,
50.1 west or about 860 miles east of Bermuda. Maximum sustained
Winds were 75 knots and the central pressure was 983 millibars.
Lee is drifting slowly southward, and it is not expected to affect
the marine district of Atlantic Canada.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: