Issued 08:00 PM ADT 25 May 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 late this evening then veering to northwest 15 to 20 early Thursday morning. Wind diminishing to light Thursday afternoon then increasing to northeast 15 to 20 Thursday evening.
Chance of showers overnight and Thursday. Risk of thunderstorms overnight. Fog banks dissipating Thursday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 May 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located over northern New Brunswick.
By 9:00 a.m. ADT Thursday low located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. ADT Thursday low located over East Scotian Slope.
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Thursday low located south of Banquereau.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: