Issued 10:00 AM AST 30 November 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 knots early this evening then veering to west 20 after midnight. Wind veering to northwest 15 early Tuesday morning then diminishing to light near noon Tuesday.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to plus 7 Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM AST 30 November 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. AST today building ridge located from Maine to
By 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located over the western Maritimes.
At 10:00 a.m. AST Tuesday ridge located over the southern Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:50 AM AST 30 November 2015 A large ridge of high pressure will slowly build over the Maritimes
today. Ahead of the ridge strong northwesterly winds combined with
cold air will give freezing spray to some northern waters this
Marine interests are advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for Anticosti and Northern Gulf-Magdalen.
Outlook for the start-up of the Southwest Nova lobster fishery.
Today..Wind northerly 25 knots diminishing to northerly 15 to 20
early this morning and to light early this afternoon. Seas near 2
metre subsiding to 1 metre this afternoon.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: