Issued 10:00 AM AST 28 November 2015
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind northerly 20 knots diminishing to northerly 10 to 15 this evening then increasing to northerly 15 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
Temperatures plus 6 falling to minus 2 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM AST 28 November 2015 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. AST today trough located from the Avalon Peninsula
to Nova Scotia.
By 3:30 p.m. AST today weakening trough located over the southern
At 10:00 a.m. AST Sunday building ridge located over Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:55 AM AST 28 November 2015 Outlook for the start-up of the Southwest Nova lobster fishery.
Monday..Winds northerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light in the
afternoon. Waves near 1 metre.
Tuesday..Winds southwesterly 15 knots. Waves zero to 1 metre.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: