Issued 03:00 AM ADT 30 May 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots early this evening. Wind southerly 10 to 15 Wednesday.
A few showers beginning Wednesday afternoon and ending Wednesday evening. Fog patches forming Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5015N 6000W to Newfoundland near
4930N 5755W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 30 May 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Labrador to Newfoundland
then to Cape Cod.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located from Labrador Coast to
the Grand Banks then to Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1005 mb located south of Georges Bank.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low 1010 mb located south of the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: