Issued 08:00 PM AST 01 December 2015
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 20 knots late this evening then backing to southerly 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind diminishing to light near noon Wednesday then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
Periods of rain beginning after midnight. Fog patches forming Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 1 December 2015 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight departing ridge located on a line east-west
over East Scotian Slope.
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight low 1014 mb located south of Long Island.
By 2:00 p.m. AST Wednesday low 1007 mb located over Grand Manan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: