Issued 10:00 AM ADT 23 October 2016
Today Tonight and Monday
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 35 knots diminishing to west 25 Monday afternoon.
A few showers ending early this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
FundyIssued 10:00 AM ADT 23 October 2016
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 23 October 2016 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 977 mb located over southern Quebec.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Monday low 990 mb located north of Anticosti
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:43 AM ADT 23 October 2016 A low pressure system over Southern Quebec will remain nearly
stationary today. The disturbance will slowly move eastward on Monday
and will gradually weaken throughout the day. Strong to gale force
southwesterly winds over western waters south of the system will
spread eastward today. Winds will gradually diminishing late in the
day on Monday.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for all
waters except Anticosti.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: