Issued 03:00 AM ADT 06 July 2015
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon and to southwest 15 to 20 Tuesday evening.
Fog patches forming Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 6 July 2015 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today departing low 1002 mb located over the
southern Grand Banks.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over New England.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the eastern Marine
At 9:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Quebec to the Great
By 9:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday approaching trough located over the
St. Lawrence River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: