Issued 08:00 PM ADT 25 July 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots near midnight.
Chance of showers Tuesday with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 25 July 2016
Tonight and Tuesday Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 25 July 2016
Wednesday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light in the afternoon.
Thursday Wind light.
Friday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 July 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from James Bay to New
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from James Bay to West
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: