Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 July 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 15 knots this afternoon and to northeast 15 to 20 near noon Tuesday. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Showers beginning this evening and ending Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 24 July 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the western Marine District.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located on a line east-west over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1006 mb located southwest of Cape Cod.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1009 mb located south of Nova Scotia.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:40 AM ADT 24 July 2017 A low pressure system will move into western forecast waters this
afternoon and then south of Nova Scotia this evening. A band of
strong to gale force easterlies will develop north of the low. Due to
uncertainties in the guidance the area of gales may have to be
expanded later today.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Browns Bank, LaHave Bank and Sable.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: