Issued 03:00 AM ADT 29 May 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots this morning then becoming southwest 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Saturday afternoon and to southwest 25 Saturday evening.
Chance of showers this morning. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Fog patches reforming this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
FundyIssued 03:00 AM ADT 29 May 2015
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 29 May 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today high located west of the Marine District.
By 3:00 p.m. ADT today high located over the Marine District.
At 9:00 a.m. ADT Saturday approaching trough located northwest of
the Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: