Issued 03:30 PM ADT 28 May 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Wind light increasing to east 15 to 20 knots early this evening then diminishing to east 10 to 15 early Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Fog patches dissipating late this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 28 May 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1014 mb located east of Cabot Strait.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 1014 mb located east of
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday high 1025 mb located over New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday high 1026 mb located over Banquereau.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:07 PM ADT 28 May 2016 Tropical depression two is currently located at 30.6 degrees north
and 78.8 degrees west or 150 nautical miles south-southeast of
Charleston, South Carolina. It is moving northwest at 12 knots.
Maximum sustained winds are 30 knots and the central pressure is 1009
This storm is not currently expected to have any direct effect on
Canadian forecast waters.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: