Issued 10:00 AM AST 25 November 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light near noon then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 early Thursday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Thursday and to southwest 25 Thursday afternoon.
Temperatures minus 1 rising to plus 9 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM AST 25 November 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. AST today building ridge located over New England.
By 3:30 p.m. AST today building ridge located over the western
At 3:30 p.m. AST Thursday ridge located over the southern Marine
By 3:30 p.m. AST Thursday approaching trough located over central
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:50 AM AST 25 November 2015 On Thursday a trough will sweep across Central Quebec approaching
Labrador. This trough will spread strong to gale force
southwesterlies across northern waters.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Northumberland Strait..Gulf-Magdalen..Chaleur Miscou and Anticosti.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: