Issued 03:00 AM ADT 23 June 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots this afternoon and to southwest 20 overnight. Wind southwest 20 Saturday.
A few showers beginning this afternoon and ending Saturday afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog banks forming this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
FundyIssued 03:00 AM ADT 23 June 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 23 June 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1004 mb located north of Anticosti
By 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1006 mb located north of Newfoundland.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located from Quebec to Long Island.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located on a line north-south
over the Gulf of Maine.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:06 AM ADT 23 June 2017 A weak low north of the Bay of Fundy will give storm surge conditions
possibly strong enough for minor coastal flooding this evening.
Areas along the North Fundy coast from Saint John west to Grand Manan
may be affected. Along the South Fundy coast Digby to Shelburne may
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: