Issued 10:00 AM ADT 22 May 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light late this evening. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday morning then diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
A few showers beginning early Tuesday morning. Fog patches forming near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5100N 5845W to Newfoundland near
5020N 5730W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 22 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located west of the Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over the southwestern Marine
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the southern Marine
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located over Cape Cod.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:44 AM ADT 22 May 2017 An intense low pressure system east of the district will slowly move
eastward today as a ridge of high pressure approaches. Gale force
northwesterlies over eastern waters will diminish early this morning.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: