Issued 03:30 PM ADT 26 August 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northerly 10 to 15 late overnight.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and tonight. Fog patches dissipating early Saturday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 26 August 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Anticosti Island to
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday trough located from Newfoundland to
East Scotian Slope.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday departing trough located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: