Issued 10:00 AM ADT 22 July 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots backing to southwest 15 this afternoon then becoming northeast 10 to 15 early Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to light Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 22 July 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 998 mb located over southern Labrador.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday quasi-stationary low 991 mb located over
southern Labrador Sea.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today cold front from low located south of
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday cold front from low located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Ontario.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: