Issued 03:00 AM ADT 23 May 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots this morning then diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Wednesday.
Showers ending early this evening. Fog patches forming this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 May 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5100N 5845W to Newfoundland near
5020N 5730W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 23 May 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Newfoundland to East
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from Newfoundland to
East Scotian Slope.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: