Issued 03:00 AM ADT 27 April 2017
Today Tonight and Friday
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light Friday morning then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 Friday afternoon. Wind increasing to west 20 Friday evening.
Periods of rain. Fog patches dissipating Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 April 2017 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nova Scotia near 4700N 6035W to 4740N 6125W
to 4920N 6500W to 4945N 6500W to 4855N 6225W to Newfoundland near
4905N 5825W. Sea ice north and south of the ice edge.
Warnings (In effect)
FundyIssued 03:00 AM ADT 27 April 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 27 April 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located near
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Anticosti Island.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary high located southeast of
the Grand Banks.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: