Issued 10:00 AM ADT 08 October 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind northwesterly 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to south 10 to 15 Friday afternoon. Wind increasing to southeast 15 to 20 Friday evening.
Rain beginning Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2015 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 8 October 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located east of Newfoundland.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: