Issued 03:00 AM AST 05 December 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this morning then becoming north 15 overnight. Wind diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
A few showers and chance of flurries beginning late this afternoon and ending overnight.
Temperatures minus 1 rising to plus 4 after midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2016 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM AST 5 December 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. AST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Marine District.
At 3:30 p.m. AST today trough located west of the Marine District.
By 11:00 p.m. AST tonight trough located over the western Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:46 PM AST 4 December 2016 A cold strong northerly air flow across the Maritimes is forecast to
diminish tonight and Monday as a ridge of high pressure builds in
from the west.
Marine interests are advised that a freezing spray warning is in
effect for Anticosti for tonight.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank - eastern half
- Browns Bank - western half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: