Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EST 20 November 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to southwest 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 early Tuesday morning.
Light snow beginning near midnight and ending early Tuesday morning.
Low tonight minus 5. High Tuesday plus 9.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:40 PM EST 20 November 2017 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing low 980 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: