Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 19 November 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to westerly 20 to 30 this morning then diminishing to westerly 15 to 20 this evening. Wind becoming westerly 15 Monday morning.
Rain changing to light snow this morning and ending early this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 6 Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 19 November 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line north-south
over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 982 mb located northeast
of Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low 972 mb located over the Gaspe
At 3:00 a.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: