Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 05:42 PM EDT 20 July 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 10 to 20 knots becoming light Friday evening.
Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Friday morning.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 20 July 2017
Saturday Wind light.
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Squall watch ended
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 5:45 PM EDT 20 July 2017
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 20 July 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
eastern James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: