Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 28 June 2017
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming southerly 10 to 15 early Thursday morning.
A few showers ending near midnight with a risk of thunderstorms. Rain beginning near noon Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 June 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 28 June 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located on a line east-west over
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight low 998 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1002 mb located north of Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: