Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 22 December 2014
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind light increasing to easterly 10 to 15 knots Tuesday morning and to easterly 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Chance of flurries this morning. Light snow beginning Tuesday morning changing to freezing rain Tuesday morning then to rain Tuesday evening.
Temperatures minus 8 rising to plus 3 Tuesday evening.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 22 December 2014 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1034 mb located near Tadoussac.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday high 1034 mb located 60 miles northeast
At 3:00 a.m. EST today warm front located on a line east-west over
southern Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday warm front located on a line east-west
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: