Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 06:22 AM EDT 25 March 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots this morning then becoming light late this afternoon. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 20 late overnight.
Rain or freezing rain beginning Sunday evening. Fog patches dissipating early this morning.
High today minus 1. Low tonight minus 9. High Sunday zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 March 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing cold front located from Anticosti
Island to Lake Ontario.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1035 mb located over northern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge from 1038 mb high located on a line
north-south over western Labrador.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday approaching low located over the Great
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: