Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 26 May 2016
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots early this morning then becoming light early this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 10 to 20 near midnight.
A few showers beginning Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 May 2016 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Cabot Strait.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
central Québec city.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight weakening ridge located on a line
north-south over central Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: