Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 04 September 2015
Tonight and Saturday
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early Saturday morning.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 04 September 2015
Sunday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Monday Wind southwest 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 4 September 2015 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1024 mb located near Lake Saint-Jean.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday high 1024 mb located over the Gulf
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Ungava Bay to Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located from Newfoundland to
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: