Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 24 June 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 early this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 near noon Sunday. Wind diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and this evening. A few showers beginning near noon Sunday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 24 June 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 989 mb located over northwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday low 980 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing trough from low located on a line
northwest-southeast over Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: