Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EST 28 November 2015
Tonight and Sunday
Wind light becoming west 10 to 15 knots late this afternoon then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind becoming northeast 15 Sunday evening.
Low tonight minus 7. High Sunday minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 28 November 2015 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from the Strait of Belle Isle
to Québec city then to Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday dissipating ridge located from Newfoundland
to New England.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located from James Bay to Ungava Bay.
By 1:00 a.m. EST Sunday dissipating trough located from Anticosti
Island to Québec city.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located from Labrador to Lake
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: