Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 27 July 2016
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots this morning then becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming northerly 10 to 15 Thursday morning.
Chance of showers late this afternoon and this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 27 July 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 1000 mb located over
southeastern Hudson Bay.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary trough located from the
low to Gaspé.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from Tadoussac to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday trough located from Cape Breton Island
to Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: