Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 21 July 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to west 10 to 20 knots early this morning with gusts to 30 near thunderstorms today. Wind diminishing to light this evening then becoming east 10 to 15 Saturday morning. Wind becoming light near noon Saturday.
Chance of showers today and early this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Chance of showers Saturday morning. Fog patches dissipating early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 21 July 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line north-south
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 11:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing trough located on a line
north-south over Newfoundland.
At 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over northern Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: