Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 21 February 2017
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 21 February 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 986 mb located over northwestern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 1000 mb located over northern Quebec.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough from low located on a line north-south
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday weakening trough from low located on
a line north-south over Pointe-des-Monts.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: