Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EST 18 November 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 10 to 20 knots early this morning and to westerly 20 to 30 Sunday morning.
Freezing rain beginning this evening changing to rain overnight then to light snow Sunday morning and ending Sunday evening.
Temperatures minus 4 rising to plus 4 Sunday morning then falling to minus 2 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 18 November 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. EST Sunday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 995 mb located southwest
of the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 978 mb located over the Gaspe Peninsula.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located southwest of
By 1:00 p.m. EST today departing low located over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: