Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 July 2016
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light this evening then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Chance of showers Wednesday afternoon and evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 July 2016 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary low 1000 mb located over
southeastern Hudson Bay.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located over the low extending
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough from low located from Rimouski
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from the low to Rimouski.
By 3:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday departing trough located from the low
to Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: