Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 23 March 2017
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then becoming southeast 10 to 15 Friday morning. Wind becoming light Friday evening.
Snow beginning Friday morning changing to rain Friday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
High today minus 1. Low tonight minus 6. High Friday plus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 March 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today intensifying low 998 mb located south
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing low 982 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: