Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 March 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then becoming northerly 15 late overnight.
Periods of rain ending early this evening. Flurries late this evening overnight and Friday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures plus 6 falling to minus 5 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 March 2015 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low located over western Labrador.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Friday departing low located over Labrador Coast.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough from low located from Lake Saint-Jean
to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- Lurcher - eastern half
- Lurcher - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: