Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 24 September 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light this evening. Wind light Monday.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 24 September 2017
Tuesday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming northeast 10 to 15 in the afternoon.
Wednesday Wind northeast 15 knots becoming southwest 15.
Thursday Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 24 September 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1012 mb located north of Lake Saint-Jean.
By 2:00 a.m. EDT Monday dissipating low 1015 mb located near Cape
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1009 mb located southwest of Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1002 mb located over central Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: