Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 17 August 2017
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then increasing to southeast 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind increasing to southeast 15 to 25 near noon Friday then veering to southwest 10 to 20 Friday afternoon.
A few showers beginning late overnight and ending Friday evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Cornwall to MontréalIssued 10:29 PM EDT 17 August 2017
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 August 2017 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday high located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday low 999 mb located over northern Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: