Cornwall to Montréal
Issued 03:00 PM EST 18 December 2014
Tonight and Friday
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light early Friday morning.
Temperatures zero falling to minus 5 Friday morning.
Issued 06:00 PM EST 18 December 2014
Saturday Wind light.
Sunday Wind light.
Monday Wind light.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 18 December 2014 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 993 mb located over Prince Edward Island.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Friday dissipating low 996 mb located northeast
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Friday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: